Travelling with Kids pic

Travelling with Kids pic
Her wow experience

Friday 22 July 2011

Happy Birthday, My Man

This goes out to a man who spotted me in my slightly out of place outfit as I made my way down to the College Auditorium. The one who showed me around the building speaking the best Afrikaans he could muster. The one who eyed me at band practise for 6 months and then came to me with a proposal!

We have had 14 years of laughs, giggles, tears, frustration and reliefs! But the truth is still the same: I would it the same all over again!

Aje, my love! Thank you for your honesty and your tender love towards us and the kids! Thank for your courageous, bold work ethic, inspiring young ones to go higher, further, longer!
My prayer would be that He fulfills more of your dreams and also reveal Himself deeper inside of you, for the betterment of yourself but also for the rest of us.

"Leader of men, you have lead and you have stood for the truth and you have been faithful in least and in much! Today is a celebration of My Life in you, as the enemy have tried to steal it before. I have sifted you but have found weightiness in you, You have proved to be trustworthy and I entrust more of Myself in you: glory, riches and wealth! Things will go much faster from now on and you will see my glory accelerate the inner dynamo in your spirit!"

Thank you Jesus

We love you babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment